Friday, November 2, 2007

October 31st, 2007 - Wednesday

Happy Halloween!!!

Graphic designers are dorks. That being said, a few designers on my team that work on the offline/print production side of the agency with me and I decided we would represent by dressing up like CMYK.

For those of you that don't know, CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black, the four basic colors used in offset printing.

Like, I said, D-O-R-K-S!!!

We did however win best group costume in our building! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The best part is that Black actually has a black crowe on his arm that you can't see and Yellow has a tiny yellow bird on her hat as well. I have no idea why birds were incorporated.

2 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Love the "CMYK's"! Very cool idea.

Of course, as a fellow graphic designer, I can appreciate that too ;)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i learnt a new thing today.....CMYK !!!

on a tangent, it sounds so much like YMCA :D