Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18th, 2008 - Thursday

I LOVE DSW!!!

And here in Philly they have the most BEEE-UU-TEE-FUL DSW I have ever seen over in the King of Prussia Mall. This place is huge and awesome and has the best selection of any DSW I have been to yet.

Today I ventured out because I needed some new shoes for any possible jobs that may come my way. Normally, people buy clothes for jobs after they get paid. I am not normal. At least not when I walk into DSW.

But all in all, I did pretty well. Three pairs of shoes for under $100. All can be worn to work (well, the boots are really more for play, but I can wear them with some brown slacks) Not too shabby.

First pair:

I needed a FLAT pair of black shoes to wear with slacks for when I need to walk to the train and around the city. Something I can wear to work. Right now when I go on interviews, I wear my flip flops and keep my heels in my purse until I get there. Very "Working Girl" circa 1988. Also a pain in the as%. Here is what I found.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very cute and comfortable.

Next, I found these shoes in red and I have ALWAYS wanted a pair of red shoes. The price was right and the heel was low, I can definitely wear them to walk to the train and in the city. They are really comfy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, these boots are made for walking and kicking butt! They are soooooooooo pretty. Not completely for work, but I can definitely wear them to work if I want to. (LOL, what work?) The heel is pretty low AND they were boots for $34!!! COME ON!!!

They look good with pants...
Photobucket

and without!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm in love!

1 comment:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i got my tan boots in summer......saved me tons.........i got the pair for as low as $20 and yes I love them too ;DDDDDD

Great choices, Laurel...and hope you get to wear them to work soon :)