Saturday, June 30, 2007

June 30th, 2007, Saturday

4 hours of sleep @ 6a.m. + 78 degrees + 89% humidity + 12 miles = Good times.

After the run, my hands were so swollen from the heat I felt like I had lil' sausages for fingers. Notice the time on my watch. Under two hours...not too shabby for a 12 miler in Miami in late June.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's unfortunate you can not see the amount of sweat pouring from my body in this picture. I felt like some sort of science experiment. My shorts are actually not that dark...they are soaked. I had just wrung them out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Looove those Miami summers! :)

3 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Wow, congratulations :)

isa said...

Even your sneakers are sweating ;-)

Great job!

Chris said...

thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment - glad you liked the photo!