Sunday, August 19, 2007

August 18th, 2007 - Saturday

Goodbye Sprint, hello AT&T.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I finally got a new phone. And it's extremely red which I'm kinda totally digging. Nothing too fancy, just something to tide me over until Apple gets the iphone just right for me to buy.

*By "just right" I mean about $300 cheaper with about 20 more gigs of ram, faster internet, better phone quality, thinner body and all the other kinks and features they need to figure out and add.

3 comments:

Lan said...

Laurel, DON'T buy an iPhone. It's a rip off. No third party developer (no good software and expensive,) no MP3 ring tones, no GPS. I am using a Nokia E62, also by AT&T upgraded for $50. Got everything, free. All MP3 you want free, no iTunes needed etc... I have all my books and many movies in it too, all in a 2GB mini SD. GPS too. You do need a keyboard. iPhone's virtual keyboard will drive people nuts.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Cool phone shot, made me think of my post too ;)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i wanna do away with Sprint too!!! their service sucks!!!!
and hey I like the metallic red of the phone!!!